No Products in the Cart
These panels are currently only compatible with 1997-2001 4-door Jeep Cherokee XJs. They are untested on other models.
If you have misplaced or damaged your factory rear hatch panel, or want something a little more durable than the factory part, look no further than our XJ rear hatch panel. It covers the majority of the rear hatch, mounts to factory holes, and looks great, too!
Required for install:
- Remove hatch pull handle
- Remove factory hatch panel
- Install aluminum panel with provided panel clips
- Install hatch pull handle with provided fasteners
- Raw Metal - this will be an unfinished metal, prepped with heavy burrs removed from the manufacturing process. Great if you prefer to coat or wrap them yourself.
- Powder Coat - We offer powder coating for these panels to keep them looking good for a long time.
- Flat Black - Looks super sharp, but can scuff easier than some other finishes and become shiny in those spots.
- Gloss Black - A shiny black that is super durable, and easy to keep clean
- Custom Color - Contact us, and we can coat them in a custom color to better suit your car and your personality.
- We provide 7mm body panel clips for install. It is recommended that rivnuts be installed for the most sturdy install, however this may modify the factory holes and prevent going back to factory panels in the future.
These panels are currently only compatible with 1997-2001 4 door Jeep Cherokee XJs.