No Products in the Cart
This is our weld-it-yourself wheel hub stands, an elegant solution for DIY alignment at home. We designed these as a weld-it-yourself kit, and the kit will be shipped unassembled. We designed these to work with Hudson BT-1-1/2 ball transfer bearings for a near frictionless interface between your car and the ground. This allows your hubs to move freely when alignment is being adjusted.
For a more affordable option, we also have designed these to work with casters, instead of ball transfer bearings. This cuts the cost, but reduces the performance some, since casters typically do not roll as well as the transfer bearings.
Ball Transfers or Casters must be sourced by Customer.
Ball transfers: https://amzn.to/3Ck4EzZ
Price reflects an individual hub stand. FOUR must be purchased for a car with FOUR wheels.
Alignment Plates are optional. You can craft your own, or purchase a set from us. We have included a series of 3/8" holes for easy mounting of different tooling to the face of the hub stand.
- 1000 pound weight limit per hub stand
- Allows for simply alignment at home, accurately, with repeatable results
- NOT INTENDED for use as a car dolly, Car is not meant to be moved any distance past what is necessary for alignment purposes
- Ball Transfer or Casters NOT INCLUDED
- Sold INDIVIDUALLY
- Weld-it-yourself CNC-cut metal parts
- 5/8" Bolt for the main camber pivot
- Fasteners for mounting the transfer balls/casters
- Alignment Plates
- Roller Plates - Metal Plates that the hub stands can roll on to keep them off the dusty floor
- PLEASE SPECIFY BOLT PATTERN DURING CHECKOUT
A How-To guide will be uploaded to YouTube for assembly soon.