If you have an ISDT Q6 charger, and you are looking for the most compact field charging setup, this is it! We have designed this plate so you can cram your ISDT Q6 into a tiny Nanuk Nano 330 hard case! The kits we offer, include a mounting plate and bracket to build your own field charging box. We make these plates in the United States and offer them in:
- Laser cut clear acrylic
- Black power coated aluminum plate
The plate offers the ability to charge using 110V AC or 7-32V DC (via input banana jacks or XT60s, depending on your choice of plug style).
What is included:
- Charger Plate
Required to finish a build (not included):
- ISDT Q6 Charger (https://amzn.to/35CpcWG)
- Nanuk Nano 330 Hard Case (https://amzn.to/2ZBs6Hu)
- Wires and Connectors
- 2 XT60 Surface Mount Connectors (https://amzn.to/3c0AJQK)
- 1 Balance Board (https://amzn.to/3kwS9YD)
- Qty 2 - 1/4" #6-32 bolts (attaches plate to case)
- Qty 6 - 1-1/4" #6-32 bolts (holds charger and fans)
- Qty 20 - #6-32 nuts
- Input 4mm Banana Jacks - adds two holes for banana jacks as input power to run your case off of an external DC source.
- Output 4mm Banana Jacks - adds two two holes for banana jacks as output power to charge your batteries with a banana cable that you provide.
- XT60 Input - Adds one female XT60 hole as input power to run your case off of an external DC source.
- XT60 Output - Adds one female XT60 hole as output power to charge your batteries with a banana cable that you provide