If you have an ISDT Q6 charger, and you are looking for the most compact field charging setup, this is it! We have designed this plate so you can cram your ISDT Q6 into a tiny Nanuk Nano 330 hard case! The kits we offer, include all parts to build your own field charging box except for the ISDT Q6 charger, Nanuk Nano 330 case and wiring/connectors. We make these plates in the United States and offer them in:
- Laser cut clear acrylic
- Black power coated aluminum, with steel mounting brackets.
The plate offers the ability to charge using 110V AC or 7-32V DC (via input banana jacks or XT60s, depending on your choice of plug style).
What is included:
- Charger Plate
- Brackets and Stainless Hardware to Install ISDT Q6 Charger
- Optional Banana or XT60 inputs and outputs
- Balance Board
Required to finish a build (not included):
- ISDT Q6 Charger
- Nanuk Nano 330 Hard Case
- Wires and Connectors
- 2 XT60 Female Connectors
- Input 4mm Banana Jacks - adds two banana jacks as input power to run your case off of an external DC source. We offer these in a threaded style, or a spade/solder style.
- Output 4mm Banana Jacks - adds two banana jacks as output power to charge your batteries with a banana cable that you provide. We offer these in a threaded style, or a spade/solder style.
- XT60 Input - Adds one female XT60 as input power to run your case off of an external DC source.
- XT60 Output - Adds one female XT60 as output power to charge your batteries with a banana cable that you provide