Due to popular demand, we are now manufacturing these charger plates again. We are selling ONLY the plates and charger mounting brackets. We are no longer offering any hardware or other components. We will provide links to all the components, however.
If you are looking for the most compact dual ISDT Q6 charging setup, all crammed into a Seahorse SE300 hard case, look no further! We have designed these plates to accommodate your charger and make for a real simple build. We make these plates in the United States and offer them in:
- Laser cut acrylic in clear, clear fluorescent green, and opaque black (custom colors available at request)
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum (please allow an additional 2 weeks of lead time)
The plate offers the ability to charge using 110V AC or 7-32V DC (via input banana jacks or XT60s). This way you can charge off your car or large 6S packs in the field, and off the wall when back at home.
For more detailed information about these plates, please read our blog post on them, here.
What is included:
- Charger Plate
- Brackets to Install your ISDT Q6 Charger
Required to finish a build (NOT INCLUDED):
- One ISDT Q6 Charger (https://amzn.to/35CpcWG)
- Seahorse SE-300 Hard Case (https://amzn.to/2ZHCZaG)
- Power Supply (We prefer HP HSTNS-PL18 750w server power supplies)
- Wires and Connectors
- 2 XT60 Female Connectors
- Optional XT60 Surface Mount Connectors (https://amzn.to/3c0AJQK)
- IEC AC Plug and Switch (https://amzn.to/33uTlor)
- Optional Banana Plugs
- Spade Style (https://amzn.to/2FzDzR9)
- Threaded Style (https://amzn.to/33Aa6yi)
- One Balance Board (https://amzn.to/3kwS9YD)
- Optional USB Charging Ports (https://amzn.to/3bXOHTG)
- Optional DPDT Switch (https://amzn.to/3mnCTi9)
- One 60mm PC Case Fan (https://amzn.to/32vvN3i)
- Voltage Regulator (https://amzn.to/3c3kzWM)
- Qty 10 - 1-1/4" #6-32 bolts (holds charger and fans)
- Qty 8 - 1/4" #6-32 bolts (attaches plate to case)
- Qty 2 - 1/2" #6-32 bolts (attaches power plug)
- Qty 20 - #6-32 nuts
- Qty 4 - M2.5x8mm bolts (mounts XT60 plugs)
- USB Charging Port - adds a 1-1/8" hole to support a USB charger port
- Input 4mm Banana Jacks - adds two holes for banana jacks as input power to run your case off of an external DC source.
- Output 4mm Banana Jacks - adds four holes for banana jacks as output power to charge your batteries with a banana cable that you provide.
- XT60 Input - Adds a hole to accommodate a female XT60 as input power to run your case off of an external DC source.
- XT60 Output - Adds holes for two female XT60 plugs as output power to charge your batteries
- Power Switch - This adds a hole for a power switch with an IEC plug for conveniently power down your PSU without having to unplug it.
- DPDT Switch - Adds a hole to allow for the Builder to isolate DC output voltage between the PSU and DC input voltage from an external DC Source. It is recommended that a relay be used to do the actual switching of the power, as this is not rated for full output of the charger.