If you have an ISDT Q6 charger, and you are looking for a way to tidy up your charging setup, look no further than our plate kit for the Seahorse SE300 hard case! The kits we offer, include all parts to build your own field charging box except for the ISDT Q6 charger power supply, Seahorse SE300 case and wiring/connectors. We make these plates in the United States and offer them in:
- Laser cut acrylic in clear, clear fluorescent green, and opaque black
- Black power coated aluminum, with steel mounting brackets.
The plate offers the ability to charge using 110V AC or 7-32V DC (via input banana jacks or XT60s). This way you can charge off your car or large 6S packs in the field, and off the wall when back at home.
For more detailed information about these plates, please read our blog post on them, here.
What is included:
- Charger Plate
- Brackets and Stainless Hardware to Install ISDT Q6 Charger
- AC Plug and/or Switch (Switch is optional)
- Optional Banana or XT60 inputs and outputs
- Balance Board
- USB Charging Ports (Optional)
- 60mm Fan
- Voltage Regulator
Required to finish a build (not included):
- ISDT Q6 Charger
- Seahorse 300 Hard Case
- Power Supply (We prefer HP HSTNS-PL18 750w server power supplies)
- Wires and Connectors
- 2 XT60 Female Connectors
- USB Charging Port - adds two USB ports (one 1A and 1 2.1A) and a voltage readout for charging off USB
- Input 4mm Banana Jacks - adds two banana jacks as input power to run your case off of an external DC source. We offer these in a threaded style, or a spade/solder style.
- Output 4mm Banana Jacks - adds two banana jacks as output power to charge your batteries with a banana cable that you provide. We offer these in a threaded style, or a spade/solder style.
- XT60 Input - Adds one female XT60 as input power to run your case off of an external DC source.
- XT60 Output - Adds one female XT60 as output power to charge your batteries with a banana cable that you provide
- Power Switch - This adds a power switch and a fuse to the IEC plug for conveniently power down your PSU without having to unplug it.
- DPDT Switch - This allows for the Builder to isolate DC output voltage between the PSU and DC input voltage from an external DC Source. It is recommended that a relay be used to do the actual switching of the power, as this is not rated for full output of the charger.
- Lid Kit - This upgrade provides some storage in the lid of your case, for cables and other charging nick-nacks.
- Botgrinder Cutout - Botgrinder was nice enough to post a build video with one of our plate kits, and as a thank you, we offer a Botgrinder option, that has his logo cut out on the plate. This money is sent right over to Botgrinder as a thank you.
- Joshua Bardwell Cutout - Joshua was kind enough to review our kit with a video, and because of that, we offer a JB plate option, where the money will be sent to Joshua for every JB plate purchase.