This piece can be customized with names of your choice. It is cut from 14ga (0.0747") hot rolled steel sheet. It is very durable. It comes in a variety of finishes, which are described below. We create every piece in-house, in Marion, North Carolina, using local steel suppliers. We strive to offer a high quality piece of art to brighten up your home, office, man cave, or other special space.
Each small dangling fish can be connected to the trout using fishing line, string or a small gage wire.
- 14ga Thick Hot Rolled Steel
- Optional Powder Coat Finishes
- Raw Steel - If this is selected, the artwork will be shipped without any coating. It is a durable mill scale finish, that is a gunmetal color, but can be shiny in bright light. It can rust, if left outside, but likely will not rust inside, in a low humidity environment. The steel mill scale finish often contains a grain or swirl-like pattern to it, which is a natural occurrence as a result from manufacturing of the steel sheets.
- Black Jack Powder Coating - This flat black finish is highly durable, and can withstand outdoor weather, and will not rust. It will retain it's finish very well, for a long time, no matter the weather conditions. We use high quality Prismatic Powder brand powders.
- Rusty Sandpaper Powder Coating - This unique rust-finished powder coat gives your piece a rusty appearance that will not change or actually rust. It looks great, and holds up in any element. This is perfect for a patina look, without actual patina.
- Black Frost - This coating has a unique "hammered" finish that gives off a silvery black color. It looks great, and holds up very well. It's neutral color goes with just about anything, too.
- This may be finished with a paint that is compatible with metal, proper preparation is recommended. Please see the paint manufacturer's recommendations for preparation.
- The photo shown is a rendering, and the final piece may differ in finish, due to the random nature of the steel finish.
- Some raw steel pieces may show some scratches, due to material handling of the large sheets of steel.
- Powder coated finishes may add additional lead time to your piece.
Please check out our other pieces, and if you have any custom work you would like to have done, please do not hesitate to contact us!