No Products in the Cart
Shown in a wrinkle black finish, please contact us if you would like this finish. We offer only the option for a matte black powder coat without contacting us.
This listing is for a pair of REAR BMW 2002 (E10 chassis) door cards that are intended to replace your worn out factory cards. They can either be left raw aluminum, ordered in a powder coat finish, or upholstered to give a more factory look. This is the ultimate replacement option for your worn or missing factory cards.
There is no need to save the factory steel top piece, since these lay right into your factory weather strip clips, just like the originals. They are made from 0.063" aluminum, and will not rust, swell, or rot like the originals.
Your original armrests will not be compatible with these panels, since they are flat, and not concave like the originals.
- Raw Metal - this will be an unfinished metal, prepped with heavy burrs removed from the manufacturing process. Some finger prints and patchy finish is typical. Great if you prefer to coat or wrap them yourself.
- Brushed Aluminum - We run the panels through the sander to achieve a uniform "brushed" or sanded appearance
- Powder Coat - We offer powder coating for these panels to keep them looking good for a long time. Our standard color is flat black.
- Swirled Finish - For something a little more flashy, and unique, we offer a hand-swirled finish to really make your panels pop! They are mesmerizing in the sun!
- Custom Color - Contact us, and we can coat them in a custom color to better suit your car and your personality.