No Products in the Cart
If you own an E36, chances are your interior has not stood up to the test of time like the rest of the car. The rear inside quarter panels are a common failure on these cars, and it is difficult to restore them to their previous luster. We have made these slick rear quarter deletes to clean up the interior of your car, and do away with failing panels. They are the perfect addition to our aluminum door skins! The panels feature holes that provide great mounting locations for your choice of fastener, though fasteners are not included. Many choose to install these panels with nutserts for easy removal in the future or rivets for a quick clean install. The panels will be shipped in an unfinished, raw aluminum finish.
This includes ONE PAIR of panels.
- Factory Seat Belt: In order to clear the factory seat belt, a notch must be included in the panel.
- No Factory Seat Belt: A notch will not be included, only to be used with a race harness.
- Raw Metal - this will be an unfinished metal, prepped with heavy burrs removed from the manufacturing process. Some finger prints and patchy finish is typical. Great if you prefer to coat or wrap them yourself.
- Brushed Aluminum - We run the panels through the sander to achieve a uniform "brushed" or sanded appearance
- Powder Coat - We offer powder coating for these panels to keep them looking good for a long time. Our standard color is flat black.
- Swirled Finish - For something a little more flashy, and unique, we offer a hand-swirled finish to really make your panels pop! They are mesmerizing in the sun!
- Custom Color - Contact us, and we can coat them in a custom color to better suit your car and your personality.