This chassis has been discontinued, and replaced by our new SR1-mkii chassis, which can be seen HERE.
Upon much research into the world of sim racing, we came to the conclusion that there was not a solid option that bridges the gap between low cost rigs and the high dollar motion sims. We wanted to build a rigid cockpit that resembles an actual car chassis, and not a piece of furniture. Flex was not an option, no matter what gear is mounted to the rig. Everything is highly adjustable, and modular. The pedal tray, shift mount, and other bracketry, is mounted to the round tubing of the frame. This allows all the brackets to be adjusted fore and aft in order to dial in the perfect ergonomic. The steering wheel mount pivots up and down, telescopes in and out, and can move up and down.
- All metal construction MADE IN THE USA - Check our our video below, showing our fabrication of the chassis in our shop!
- Extremely stiff, so much so that we placed an engine on a pallet on the steering mount!
- Highly adjustable
- Many options available to make this rig your own SEE OPTIONS HERE
- Mounting options for vibration transducers
- Mounting holes for a variety of different sim racing accessories
- Narrow enough to fit through doorways
- Compatible with Fanatec, Thrustmaster, and Logitech ecosystems
What does the rig come with?
- Steering tube with steering wheel mount
- Pedal tray
- Seat brackets
- Other accessories may be viewed and purchased HERE.
As shown, the chassis is a raw steel waxed finish. We also offer painted options for a very durable finish. Some options that are shown are our rod end feet, transducer mounts, amplifier tray that mounts beneath the seat mount, shifter bracket, chassis-mounted triple monitor mount, headlights, and front bash bar. These all add-on options, and can be included at an additional cost. Please contact us for pricing on additional components. Please look HERE for other accessories.
Shipping will be done via freight, please contact us for a shipping quote. Typically, freight costs between $200-$400, depending on your location. If you require a lift gate for unloading, it is an additional $160 charge. The pallets weigh in at about 200 pounds, and are 3 x 3 x 6 feet, so it may be able to be unloaded by hand with help.